Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Erotica

We've all seen the web pages for it.  "100% Free Sex Stories."  I used to be grossed out by such a thing!  I used to think it was "wrong" to be turned on by reading something that was so blatantly sexual.

One day, however, I decided to check it out!   What's more?  I started to read them to and with my husband!  YOWZA!  I think we were envisioning ourselves with each other in these stories.  It opened up a whole new level of communication about sexual fantasies and desires.  It also gave us the opportunity to try some things we would have never tried before!  From different positions and orifices to some light BDSM and exhibitionism!

Now mind you, we don't read it all the time.  My Mister gets me going pretty well without any extra stimuli to get me ready for some serious throes of passion, but when we're looking to take it to another level and add a little "sumptin' sumptin'!"  A little erotica will get us right in the frame of mind we want to be in!

No comments:

Post a Comment