Saturday, January 28, 2012

A New Goal(s)

I know, I know. I haven't been here in a very long time. I've been busy with roller derby, family, a near-divorce, and all kinds of other things! I did decide that I am going back to school, which means a couple of things:

  1. That I will probably have less time for what I want to do here.
  2. That I'm finally going to start doing what I want someday, which is to counsel survivors, couples, and individuals in sexual health and other issues. I'm a little scared.
What do I want to do here? Well, I want to start answering your questions! Any questions you may have about sex, toys, being a survivor, I want them and I will either answer them in a video or in a text post.

I'm really excited to start this endeavor and I'm looking even more forward to hearing what kinds of things are on your mind! I'll also be posting stories (<-- like that one) here. 

2 comments:

  1. how did you survive a near divorce?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have a post scheduled for tomorrow morning regarding the issue of sexuality (not orientation). I will post my response to this on Monday! Thanks for asking a question!

      Delete